LIXP IPTV is an alternative, independent video signal provider.
- Provide an IPTV service to members.
- Receive signals of TV broadcasting programs, as well as other additional services (Catch up, VOD, EPG, etc).
- To answer demands of most copyright holders, an CAS system is used for content protection.
- Use of equipment supporting Full HD standard.
Services provided at LIXP platform:
- Streams — over 800+ satellite and terrestrial TV channels, including studio channels.
- Middleware — management of SYNET, SELTEKA, TVIP boxes.
- Catch up - video archive (from 1 to 14 days)
- EPG — TV programm in XMLTV and JSON formats
- Pause Live TV — “pause” functionality when watching TV channels.
- Time-shifted TV — television with a shift, the ability to watch TV programs from the beginning in case you were late for the start or missed it altogether.
- NPVR — your personal video recorder.
- IP Set-Top Box — interactive functionality for client TV add-ons (youtube, megogo, etc).
Basic requirements to operatio data transmission for the guaranteed quality of IPTV services:
- Access switches connection to LIXP nodes via 10G port and allocation of the bandwidth for IPTV content with the speed of at least 1G.
- Support IGMP (multicast and unicast) and mBGP protocols.